|1 teaspoon salt|
1 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 10 ounce lobster tails, thawed
|1) Split tails lengthwise with a large knife.|
2) Mix seasoning with oil and lemon juice.
3) Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
4) Pre-heat grill and place tails meat side down and grill 5 - 6 minutes until well scored.
5) Turn over lobster and cook another 6 minutes, brushing often with remaining marinade.
6) Lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.
Return To Recipe List