|2 pounds linguini, cooked and
4 ounces lobster meat, 1 inch pieces
16 each Medium Shrimp (31/35 size), peeled & deveined
6 ounces bay scallops
2 yellow squash, cut in half, 1/2 inch slices
1 red bell pepper, 1 inch pieces
4 ounces snow peas, cleaned
2 tablespoons garlic, chopped fine
4 ounces butter
1/2 cup white wine
10 ounces chicken stock
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
|1) In a large sauté pan, sauté all seafood in
2 oz. of butter until half cooked.|
2) Remove from sauté pan and set aside.
3) Sauté vegetables and garlic in remaining 2 oz. of butter for 5 minutes.
4) Add white wine and cook for 2 minutes.
5) Add chicken stock, salt and pepper and simmer 5 minutes.
6) Mix lemon juice and cornstarch and blend into chicken stock.
7) Return seafood to pan and simmer 5 minutes.
8) Add chopped parsley and pour over linguini to serve.
Return to Recipe List