|1 pound crab meat|
1 teaspoon shallot, minced
1 teaspoon parsley
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon bread crumbs
1 whole egg
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon worcheshire
|1) Blend all ingredients except crab.|
2) Fold in crabmeat, refrigerate
|2 whole 1 1/4 pound lobster|
1 stick butter, cut into pieces
1 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons lemon juice
|1) Split lobsters lengthwise with a large knife, remove stomach
2) Place equal portions of crab stuffing in each head.
3) Crack claws with the blunt side of knife.
4) Pour lemon juice on tail meat, then sprinkle with paprika and dot with pieces of butter.
5) Bake in a 400 f oven for 15 minutes.
6) Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.
Return to Recipe list